Cast Aluminum & Granite Base
19" x 8" x 6"
If an item that we shipped directly to a customer arrives broken, please contact us immediately at 860-434-5957. We allow up to fourteen days from receipt of shipment for a customer to report any damage incurred in shipping. We recommend that you open your package immediately upon receipt and inspect your purchases. We will replace any broken piece free of cost if it was shipped directly from our Connecticut location and packaged by our staff.
In the event that an order is damaged in shipping, the following steps are taken:
1. We will issue a Call Tag to have Fed Ex® or any other agreed-upon shipper return to the customer’s home to retrieve the damaged piece.
2. Any and all damaged pieces must be in original packaging. The original barcode and address information on the exterior of the packing box must be legible.
3. Any sculpture that is not in its original packaging cannot be returned, and our product exchange policy is null and void.
4. Upon receipt of the damaged piece, Studio 80 +Sculpture Grounds staff will examine the damage and repair if possible. If damage is too severe – a refund will be granted.
5. Please allow up to 3 weeks to receive your repaired item.
We are not liable for any damage incurred to any sculpture that was packaged, shipped or handled by a private customer or secondary seller. We are not liable for damage incurred during the shipment of any item that is not in its original packaging. We are not liable for damage reported more than 14 days after receipt of an order. We are not liable for damage that occurs as a result of misuse, abuse or neglect.